Thursday 17 October 2013

How Great Leaders Inspire Action !

Hello All !

I know I have been quiet for a while, I have been busy yes... gathering great material for you all ! :o)

I feel excited too for what I will share from now on with you to inspire others !

For a small period I would like to inspire you to feel more than just a day job effects at whatever you do, not to sell you on a product or an idea, but connect with you.  To try and share the same values of who I believe I am and how I get excited, will hopefully excite you as well and inspire you to also do great things for others and LEAD the way.

To start such a project you need an impact statement, followed by an evolving growth arriving in a crescendo, a golden circle



I want YOUR feedback YOUR comments OR I want to YOU to recommend someone you think should also read what I write to my blog and Twitter feed.



I want YOU to LEAD, I feel I need to share with YOU, things which inspire YOU to think not only about what I write, but for 10 minutes after what I wrote with your own moments for thought changing actions

This is where the "Scott Project" starts and the rest was just a warm up !

To support such an idea here is YOUR first sniff of what's coming, a great video about inspiring YOUR team and other peers and not just asking for support to lead and hoping you manage it along the way. Work from the the inside out, go for the emotion to deliver and drive outwards the actions

http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action.html

watch it, there is much more to come as I feel this stops short of getting the final push across that I want from you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment